Someone to believe in me,
Someone to see the great in me,
Someone besides me.
Sometimes,
That's all I need.
Trust beyond myself,
No judgement,
No schemes,
Honesty.
That is all I need.
A partner to witness a life,
A third hand to hold,
Feet to keep mine warm,
A smile to reflect mine,
Eyes to answer my thoughts,
To give peace to my worries.
That's all I need.
Friday, 11 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soul and Woman
Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there...
-
You're asking them to treat you like they would themselves. To always protect you, even from themselves, at their worst. You'r...
-
"Take a look at yourself in the mirror, Who do you see looking back? Is it the person you want to be? Or is there someone else you were...
-
There is no depth for you, No wall you can not break through, No side of me you can not see. No side of me you can not lay your hands on. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment