Thursday 14 June 2018

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are,
That's enough.
Because there will never be another you,
That's enough.

Because in this life there'll be a lot of questions,
Wrong turns,
Down sides,
Pain,
Regret,
Beacuse that is the road we all walk,
It's enough.

Because there'll be days when he panic hits you in the throat and you can barely breathe,
It's okay.

Curl into me, I promise, you are safe here.

Roll into these arms and they'll engulf you like they shoud.

Cry on these shoulders and I'll kiss your tears out,

Wail to me and I will listen,

But don't break, not yet,
you're getting better,
Don't break, not yet.

Litter the pain in my hands and I'll pick it all up,
Spi it put and I won't look away,
Fill me with the pain and I'll take it.

Just do not break.

Not now, when we are slowly mending.
Not now when your heart is slowly healing,
Not now when there's so much to look forward to yet the past keeps clawing at you.

Don't break!

I'm afraid if you do, I'll never be able to put you back again.

I will try, always, but sometimes, the pain is too overwhelming for me.
The tears are too many.
There is too much sorrow that holding you feels like I myself, am about to break.

So please, while I get stronger, don't break, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...