Thursday 14 June 2018

It's okay

Sometimes, it's in the small things.

You need to love yourself.

I am understanding this on a different level.

Not because I don't but because, perhaps, I have never done it right.

I'm starting to understand that it's okay for me to need specific things out of myself.

It's okay for no one to understand those things either.

Silence? That's okay, it isn't a signal of something wrong.

Healing? There's definitely a lot of pain there.

Redemption? Hmmm, if ever.

Me? Always!

I'm like a drug to myself, the only one that knows the perfect medicine at the perfect timing.

It's okay to be in love with my dysfunction. It's okay to birth a new me.

It's okay to be alone in this head or with a million voices all at once.

It's okay to drown it all out with loud music blaring into my ears.

It's okay if that gets me to the next version.

It's okay to share who I am with him and to not expect him to know who that is.

It's okay to be me.

Sometimes, she's all I need or want.

She's home.

The closest thing to safe.

It's okay to be broken and mending. To be with everyone and yet alone.

It's okay as long as you feel it.

Love yourself in all different ways.

It's better than expecting anyone else to know how to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...