Tuesday 14 June 2016

FIRE

Wrap me in coals,
Of burning desire,
Soothe me with your soul,
Keep taking me higher.

Kiss my lips,
Burn on them your flavour,
Taste my skin,
Leave me branded,

If I do wake in the morning,
If I do see the light of sun,
I know my world is changed forever,
 I'm a reflection of your love.

Blow at the embers,
Rouse me to burn
Re-light all my fires,
Let them burn bright

Breathe into my skin,
Christen me new,
Let me burn bright,
Desire for you

If I do wake in the morning,
If I do see the light of sun,
I know my world is changed forever,
I'm a reflection of your love

Engulf me in your fire,
I crave your touch,
Consume me with desire,
I'm burning bright.

And if I do see the light,
If my heart beats again,
If I do taste tomorrow,
I'd love to taste it from your lips.

Let it burn,
Burn,
Burn,
Deep on my tongue,
Tongue,
Tongue,
Let me breathe in the flames,
Consume me in your burning fire,

I've come undone,
No longer the same,
I'm burning light
From your fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...