Saturday 21 March 2015

If I told you what I see when I look at you

When I look at you,
I marvel at what I see.
I see so much more, than you see the potential to be.

You are love, you are light, you are brilliance waiting to break free.

When I look at you,
I love what I see.

You are excellence, you are amazing,
You are brilliance waiting to happen.

God made you and He knew somewhere,
Down the line,
You too would look at you and see,
All the excellence that you could be.

I love what I see,
When I gaze my eyes upon thee.

I see your struggles, your sadness, your healing,
I see your light.

It's truly amazing,
How bright you shine when I look at you.

If I told you what I see,
When I look at you,
Would you believe me?

That in all this rubble of the past,
In all these building blocks of the future,
You are excellence personified,
Happening slowly,
Gracefully,
Going down your road
On a lovely, story worthy pleasant journey.

When I look at you,
I see a past, a present,
An amazing future, an amazing becoming,
An excellent light.

When I look at you I see the brilliance of your light
I hope and pray you see the same,
When you gaze upon your face,
In your moments of truth, of hope, of light.

I love who I see,
When I gaze upon thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...