Saturday 21 March 2015

A YEAR GONE BY

I last visited my blog over a year ago!

WOW!

That took me forever, I wonder why.

Well, it has been an interesting coming into, breaking in a new way of thinking, a new way of living, I am now officially a different person from who I was.

In my last year my heart was still healing from my past. I was sad on some days, mad on others, afraid at times and unhappy often.

I cried and cried for all I had gone through, all that my heart was still hurting from, the pain my memories and reality caused.

But then, I began to heal.

I began to see this life through a different lens. Probably through the correct, rightful lens.

I began to love who I was and try to understand who I was becoming.

I began to love God in a whole new light, in a better way, in a way I finally could realize He sees all, He knows all and I can not hide anything from Him.

But unlike human nature, no matter what I do, have done, will do, He will always love me for who He knows I am and who He knows I am meant to be.

I had stopped writing, maybe because I felt guilty, maybe because I held in everything afraid to let it go, to let it out, to let it breathe.

But now I realize, I need my awesome talent to help me release all that's left, all that's happened, all that's been and to help me unleash the best of all that I can be.

You're welcome to read, to laugh, to not be bothered. Remember, if you have a positive honest true dream, a plan for your life that makes you feel good, makes you feel right, go after it and live it.

This is your life.

Only you can live it and breathe it and feel it.

Take it higher to its awesome height and watch God lift it even higher than you could ever imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...