Thursday 16 February 2012

Untitled

I lost my inspiration, somewhere between
getting there and success,
sometimes I feel like such a mess.

Don't even ask about a passion,
I have no re-collection of what consists
of my own happiness, I lost me
when i gave up on those dreams

Sorry to say, this life has its ways,
of letting you down when you're climbing up,
of letting you fall when you're so high up,

I should know now, it's all my fault,
but where to begin when I'm so far gone?
I need to


be.


Breathing isn't easy, when everyone's on 9
and I'm stuck on 1, why did they leave me alone?
why did I let them go on?

This life of sacrifice, has cost me more than I
bargained for, I let go of me, to help you,
but blaming anyone is just a lie,
so I live with yesterdays and dreams,
but I have no will it seems

So I lost my inspiration, have plenty imagination,
passion seems to flow out of the open door,
have plenty of love, lots to give away,
but non for my own self,
it would seem that caring for someone else,
took away the love I had left, just for me.

I just need to be free,
I just need to let go of this,
I just need to just


be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...