Saturday 25 February 2012

It's funny how the most natural habits, traits, we have,
Come across as overbearing and annoying to those we love.

I'd do anything for love, because love is worth it,
But my trys, sometimes, come off as too much,
Smothering, suffocating, and to my own horror,
Hurting.

If I say it, it's only cause I feel it,
Like I said before,
For Love, I'd do anything.

I'd look a fool,
I'd change my life,
I'd go to the highest of hills,
The lowest of valleys,
If love asked me to.

But what am I to do,
When those I love misunderstand my trys,
My emotions, my reasons?

Love never told me I must,
But I know without Love,
I am powerless.

So get mad all you want,
Say what you feel,
Come on,
Let it out, let it out,
I'm sorry if I hurt you.

But know this,
For Love,
I'll fight with all I have,
Because that's all I am,
A believer in Love.

And if that is annoying and overbearing,
I'm sorry you feel that way,
But in so many ways,
I Love how I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...