Friday 14 October 2011

I need it.

I don't want you to take it,
It's a means to an end for me,
I need it,
And if you take it,
I will be short by more than alot
And I can not have that.

I know you need it,
And any other time I would give it,
Freely, care free, here, have it!
But not today!
Not now,
When I too need it.

I don't want to be selfish,
But I have to be.
Because I need it!
You can not have it.

And if I give it,
When I am in need of it,
Will you give it back?
Will you say, here, take it!
Or will I find,
I am short by alot!

I need it,
But you can have it,
But then again,
I really need it,
Sorry,
You just can not have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...