Monday 17 October 2011

HERE, IN THIS MOMENT

As I lay myself down, I can feel the change,
Bathed in the moon light, I can feel the presence,
I let my palms open, I need this openess,
The words tumble out, one after the other,
Quickly, quietly, calmly,
In delicate whispers only for my ears.

The silent tears roll down my face,
Catch on my ears warm and gentle,
I am calm, peaceful even as I let it all out,
I am so close, so covered, almost embraced,
Here, In This Moment,
I am closest to God.

My voice rings in my ears,
I long to know what I may not,
Long to understand what I can not,
Long to solve the mysteries of this life,
To tell myself, all will be alright,
To hear it from the Lord,
Here, In This Moment.

The moon is bright,
The land is calm,
My heart once heavy,
Now light,
Here, In This Moment,
The weight that was weighing me down,
The thoughts that I felt I could not turn around,
The pain of a woman's world,
Is lifted,
Taken, Gone.

I open my eyes,
The words have stopped,
I could dance by the light of the moon,
But I know that I will never have it again,
That Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...