Thursday 26 May 2016

FRACTURED HEART

And those of us with fractured hearts that we allow those we love to break every other day will sleep in a sea of tears abound a bed of a fragile heart knowing that when we wake we are stronger than the bricks that hurl to break.

I love you so deeply you will never see it because you choose to look at my flaws with a magnifying glass that the beauty of the love I have is diminished by your incessant need to pick at my imperfection.

But the truth is, I love me so deeply there will never come a day this fractured heart doesn't beat to remind me, " You are worthy, you are carved in love, you are love, you are, you are, you are"

And that may just be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...