Friday 26 February 2016

Sometimes, foolishly

Sometimes I think,
The moon must have fallen on me.
For the shadows are so thick I can't see beyond me.
Sometimes I think,
The stars don't shine on me,
For every missed moment seems taken too abrupt.
Sometimes I think,
Only another fool could love me.
For this foolish mind and heart surely can't be loved by another.

Sometimes I know, I'm not good enough,
Not open enough,
Strong enough,
Talking enough,
Doing enough.

Sometimes I wonder, why does anyone choose to look?

Sometimes I think the world will never see,
Just how far my heart can beat,
All these hopes I hold so deep,
A vast world I could fill,
If only I let my soul be seen.

But I hide it all in.
Take the emotions and pack them in.
Further and further until they can't be seen.

Sometimes I think the fool is awake deep within me.

Because only a fool would hide form love,
Only a fool would hide from truth,
Only a fool would be silent and still
When freedom knocks and asks,
"Please let me in".

Sometimes I think the sun burned me deep,
Scorched everything.

Sometimes I wonder, what fool would love a fool like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...