Wednesday 16 September 2015

Love myself.

It's almost a month since my last post.
I have been reading my thoughts across these pages and think, I love my blog.
I love the mind that writes it, the mind that thinks it and the heart that feels it.

I have been inspired by so much lately, but the words are hard to write.
Almost like they'd betray me, because in them I know, I have every answer.
Yet, I almost, completely, do not want to know these answers.
They confirm what I know, this isn't my ideal world.

So, I let the words build up till they have to spill out,
Onto this world,
This blog,
Where I am.

A whole other year is about to go by.

Reality is knocking harder, life isn't getting easier,
My three loves are growing bigger, they'll be bigger than me soon!
All I really want, i s a great life for these little angels, my nephews, they are my heart.
Honestly, there is no love like that for a child.
For them I'd give my own without a thought.

But again, I have to remember, there is always me.
So, till I pour out a thought or my heart, have a good night.

I just discovered this, and besides the obvious, it's in my ear now and just reminds me to love myself always.
(I know what the song's about but it does have other not so physical meanings (I think) :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...