Friday 1 November 2013

Magnificent Me.

Show me how to fight for now, show me how to fight for me.

I believe I am capable of so much more, I believe I have been oppressed enough.

Show me how to fight, show me how to win.

I believe I am, all the things I close my eyes and see,
All my dreams, all my hopes, my pure desires,
I am, I am, I am.

Show me how to be me, show me how to be me magnificently.

There are no words to describe me,
I am not easily definable.
They've tried to put labels on me,
They can't, they failed.

Show me how to live like I am the sun, the moon, the stars,
Show me how to live as the me my Creator created me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...