Friday 11 January 2013

Sometimes, Love.

Sometimes I start to feel of all I think,
It gets so heavy, wears me down
And I start to wonder "Why?"

Why do I care so much?
Why even when I am last on the list,
Do I make you 1?

Why when I reach out and you shut me out
do I still wait?
Why?

Then I remember,
I can never understand Love.
It is what it is.

I can never know Love enough,
To know why I still care
Enough to write, to worry, to think,
To feel.
Even when you are nowhere near to feeling what I feel.

Love is, a mystery that I can never solve.
A feeling that I know too well
And yet sometimes, never know.
Love is what it is
And if I am here, standing, waiting,
On Love,
Then I can't be wrong.
Why?
Because only Love can keep me this strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...