Monday 7 January 2013

Found Me At The Wrong Time

I'm sorry to tell you this,
Sorry to have you feel like this,
I thought I was ready but I guess I'm not,
I thought I could forget but I just can not
And if this is love,
You found me at the wrong time.

When my heart is still healing,
From all those falls it shouldn't have been taking,
When my mind is still reeling,
From all the lies I've been told,
When I decided to just be with me,
You
Found me at the wrong time.

Now I do believe in you,
You're somehow better than what I'm used to,
But even then, the lies cut through the truth,
Trust is not easy,
After all these lies,
After falling so hard I didn't even wince when I,
Hit the ground.

So I'm sorry to waste your time,
My heart's not mended yet,
So, it's all mine
Nothing to do with you at all,
And so you,
Found me at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...