Thursday 2 August 2012

Saying Goodbye

How do I begin? Where should I start?
Tell the truth?
It's too hard.

But, the truth is,
We have to part.

Saying goodbye is never easy.
I don't know how to do it.

Do I sing you a song?
Tell you a story?
Make it seem - nice?

The truth is,
I want it to end now.

Saying goodbye,
I'll listen to my heart,
This one time,
It speaks what my mind wants to hide.
It tells the truth.

Saying goodbye may be hard,
But the truth is,
There is no other way to say it.

So, goodbye,
I wish you the best,
I can never hate you,
Never forget you,
But I will move past this phase.
And in all you achieve, I can only wish you,
The greatest of happiness.
A world full of peace, a smile for all your tomorrows
And a lifetime of joy and rewards.

So there it is,
Me,
Saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...