Friday 23 September 2011

THE ONE THING

There is no depth for you,
No wall you can not break through,
No side of me you can not see.
No side of me you can not lay your hands on.

I am free, like i have never been,
I just want this one thing,
This one uncontrollable desire,
I want so much yet so little,
I just want this one thing.

I'll take all you'll give,
I 'll do all i can, all within my reach,
And even that i can not reach,
I'll build a bridge to get to!
For just this one thing.

Not an emotion,
Not a touch,
Not a feeling,
Though i love all those so much,
Just that one thing.
Just this one thing.

I pray,
I hope,
I dream,
Wish,no, I've heard wishing doesn't work.
So i close my eyes,
Hear the silence, then hear the promise,
The laughter,
The heart, the hearts,
The voice, the words,
See the face, the hands the body,
Feel the heart, the life, the love

And i would change what i needed to for just,
This one thing.

2 comments:

  1. Omygosh Omygosh Omygosh!! I love this one thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! getting to your blog post soon! been busy! thanks for the promotion btw! love and hugsthank you! getting to your blog post soon! been busy! thanks for the promotion btw! love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...