Friday 25 March 2011

I can only show you, what is real,
Real to me.

You want an illusion, I am not an illusionist,
You want magic, I have never been a sorceress,
Nor am I the impossible,
The beginning of the future,
The start of something incredible,
An amazing once in a lifetime, happening thing.

I will never walk on water,
Fly to the moon or build castles in the air,
I can never fly without a craft,
Soar without a tide
Or touch the sky without a dream.

You wanted perfection, I am far from that.

You wanted the moon, I've never touched the stars..

You wanted the sun, all I have are it's rays,

You want the world, I only have mine,

My world,
Imperfect, imbalanced, inconclusive.

For all I have, have to give,
Is the me of today, me now, me here,
In th present, here and now.
You wanted to see me,
To hear my truth,
To get closer to me,
To feel me,

Well, this is me,
And if you ask,
There's plenty more to come
and maybe, just maybe,
That is the magic of of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...