Sunday 8 July 2012

Sad, what's that?

Sad, sad, sad and mad,
That's what I was,
That's where I have been,
That's where happy memories go to die.

So, what exactly, is sad?
Sad, what's that?

No, I'm not sad, though I've been there before.
Down that long winding, windy boring cold corridor.

Sadness, it sucks you away,
Pulls you under and lets you believe,
Sad is all you need.

Sad? No.
More relived, why?
Because the future lies here,
With every step I take away from there,
With every step I take towards where I am meant to be.

Sad? Me?
Why should I be?
Life is just beginning,
The beauty of it all waiting,
For me, for you,
In this separation,
Life is waiting to be lived.

Sad, what's that?
I don't know it now,
And neither should you.
Sad isn't where you or I should be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul and Woman

Because you are who you are, That's enough. Because there will never be another you, That's enough. Because in this life there&...